In an effort to comply with the Governor’s directive of social distancing due to our Nation’s pandemic regarding COVID-19, Adairville City Hall will be closed to the public beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020. This public closure will remain in effect until the Governor releases the social distancing restrictions across the state. Please note that City Personnel will continue to report to work and will work very hard to remotely meet the needs of every one of our citizens.
The City of Adairville considers the safety of our customers and employees of the utmost importance. As we navigate these uncertain times, we want to assure you that we will work tirelessly to provide reliable water and sewer services to our customers.
To pay your water bill without coming in the office, please use one of the following ways:
1. Use the night deposit on the front of the building.
2. Pay online using a credit card* at our website www.adairvilleky.us.
3. Pay by phone using a credit card* 270-539-6731.
* A 3% charge by the credit card company will be applied.
4. Mail your payment to Adairville Water Works, P. O. Box 185, Adairville, KY 42202
For property tax payment, business license or any other transactions, please call City Hall at 270-539-6731 and we will work out a plan of action.
Please do your best to abide by the guidelines set forth by our President and Governor concerning this pandemic. Be safe and stay well!
Adairville City Hall
Mayor Donna Blake
City Clerk Sharon Head
Assistant City Clerk Kim Fowler